Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
Featured Listings in Highland Beach:
Please, visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website
Please, give a LIKE to our Highland Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at the Coronado in Highland Beach. Spectacular Intracoastal views from every window and sliding door! Available from September 2016 to April 2017. 3 month’s minimum. $6,000 per month. For more information, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
We have an off season and seasonal furnished rental in a luxury beachfront community just 10 minutes away from the Delray Beach Tennis Center. Magnificent ocean and Intracoastal views! Watch the YouTube video here: Furnished Toscana Condo For Rent
– 2 bedrooms + office, 2.5 baths, 2,552 sq. ft. of living area, and 2 huge balconies! Magnificent views of the Intracoastal, ocean, and the Toscana Grounds from every window of this spectacular condo! Shows like a model with about $100,000 in recent upgrades! Luxury full service community by the beach! Pets of all sizes welcome!
Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
- Ocean View
- Intracoastal Views
- 2 huge balconies
- Upgraded kitchen with granite
- Custom bar area
- Marble floors
- Custom painting
- Crown molding
- Beautiful built-in cabinet in the office
- Custom lighting
- Finished huge walk in closets Master bath with hot tub
- Pet friendly community
- Full service building
- Resort style community
- Private Beach Club
For more information, contact (561) 7150314
Ben & Mayra Stern
Stern Realty Co.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Just listed in Toscana South by Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co.! Impeccable Arezzo model on the 16th floor! 2be + den, 2.1 baths, and stunning views of the Intracoastal, ocean, and the Toscana Grounds from every window of this spectacular condo! Shows like a model with about $100,000 in recent upgrades! Custom marble floors & painting throughout, crown molding, recently built custom bar area, beautiful built-in cabinet in the den (could become a 3rd bedroom very easily), custom lighting, kitchen with granite counter tops & backsplash, finished huge walk in closets, master bath with hot tub, double sinks, a separate shower & more. Toscana is a full service luxury building by the beach in Highland Beach, FL . Pets of all sizes are allowed! Priced to sell at $1,500,000. Contact Ben & Mayra at 561-715-0314 or by email at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com for more info or for a private showing! http://www.ToscanaRealEstate.info
View more pictures of this condo and the Toscana community here: https://goo.gl/photos/nc9TSjZaVyuaoTut9
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. #1609. Highland Beach, FL 33487 – MLS # RX-10242890
Selling in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, or Highland Beach? Don’t list with anyone else until you watch our Listing Presentation:
Contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314 or by email at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com
For years we had people tell us that Zillow estimates, made their home be worth this or that. The problem with the estimates that Zillow gives, is that they do not take into consideration many things that a Realtor would know to take into consideration when giving an estimate of value.
- Is the home a foreclosure?
- What is the condition of the home?
- What are the upgrades of the property?
- Does the home back to a main road?
- Does the home have a huge lot?
- Is that floor plan typically more desirable than another in the same community?
- What kind of views does the property have? Does it have a lake or a garden view? By the beach area, a condo on the 15th floor will not sell or rent for the same price as one on the 2nd floor. Does the property have an ocean view or an Intracoastal view, or both? They are stacks of a building that have better views than others.
- Is the property rental price for an annual rental or a seasonal rental? The same property can rent annually for just $6,000 per month, but when it comes to a short term rental during season, the same property can go for $12,000 per month.
So, next time you want an accurate estimate of value, please, contact us! We will tell you what your home is worth based on accurate data and your property specific characteristics.
Thinking of selling?
We know that it is easier to get a listing when you tell the seller what he/she wants to hear. Many agents tell prospective sellers a sales price that is not that realistic so that the property owner is more willing to list with them than with another real estate agent interviewing for the same listing. As nice as it sounds to hear that you can get a higher price for your home, not listening to the agents that are being more honest & giving you a more realistic selling price based on the price of actual sold properties, will probably not do you any good. Your property will sit for months on the market without selling, while you help other comparable properties sell. Buyers in this market are very knowledgeable and computer savvy. Many overpriced homes will never sell, they become expireds. It has been proven, that if you price your property right from the beginning, you will sell it faster, and in many cases, even for more money than you would have gotten if you overprice your home. A property that has been on the market for so long makes buyers think that there is something wrong with it, or they will think that the owner is just not realistic, so they will pass and not even bother. As a seller, you might know that you will be flexible & negotiable once you get an offer, but all those buyers and agents out there do not know that. So, do you want to list with an honest agent that told you the truth from the beginning, or the one that did not?
If you want two honest, full time Realtors, with 20+ years of experience to represent you when selling your property in Palm Beach or Broward County, please, contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co at 561-715-0314.
We get so many calls of people that are stuck with a real estate agent that gives them bad service, and they can not wait to get out of the contract. We tell this people, that unfortunately, until that contract is either cancelled or expired, there is nothing that we can do to help them sell or rent their property. Please, before choosing a service provider, do your homework.
Did you know that for a real estate agent to give back a kickback to someone unlicensed as a real estate agent for referring her/him a customer, is not legal in the state of Florida? See Florida Statutes 475.25.
When someone refers you to a service provider, please make sure that the referral comes from the heart, because that person gives exceptional service, not because they are getting a kickback for the referral. The best referrals come from past customers or people you truly know and trust. To read our customer reviews, please visit our website: www.BenAndMayraStern.com . Go to the “About Us” tab, and then to the “Testimonials” tab.