After reading this article on MansionGlobal.com: New Luxury Buyers Are Young, Tech Savvy and Focused on Lifestyle , we realized that the oceanfront luxury community of Toscana Towers in Highland Beach, is a perfect place for those young wealthy buyers to buy a second home.
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Wealthy buyers from the northeast coast of the US, that buy properties in Highland Beach, come here looking for a warm place to call home during the winter months, and also to diversify their portfolio. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
Featured Highland Beach listings:
Watch these YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/ufV4V5mjSGw
3700 S. Ocean Blvd. #601. Highland Beach, FL 33487. $1,550,000:
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. #1609. Highland Beach, FL 33487. $1,500,000: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. #809. Highland Beach, FL 33487. $1,100,000: https://youtu.be/9aBV5eI2A9o
For more information about luxury condos for sale in Highland Beach, Florida and the surrounding areas, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty at 561-715-0314 or by email BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com
Selling in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, or Highland Beach? Don’t list with anyone else until you watch our Listing Presentation:
Contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314 or by email at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com
For years we had people tell us that Zillow estimates, made their home be worth this or that. The problem with the estimates that Zillow gives, is that they do not take into consideration many things that a Realtor would know to take into consideration when giving an estimate of value.
- Is the home a foreclosure?
- What is the condition of the home?
- What are the upgrades of the property?
- Does the home back to a main road?
- Does the home have a huge lot?
- Is that floor plan typically more desirable than another in the same community?
- What kind of views does the property have? Does it have a lake or a garden view? By the beach area, a condo on the 15th floor will not sell or rent for the same price as one on the 2nd floor. Does the property have an ocean view or an Intracoastal view, or both? They are stacks of a building that have better views than others.
- Is the property rental price for an annual rental or a seasonal rental? The same property can rent annually for just $6,000 per month, but when it comes to a short term rental during season, the same property can go for $12,000 per month.
So, next time you want an accurate estimate of value, please, contact us! We will tell you what your home is worth based on accurate data and your property specific characteristics.
Thinking of selling?
We know that it is easier to get a listing when you tell the seller what he/she wants to hear. Many agents tell prospective sellers a sales price that is not that realistic so that the property owner is more willing to list with them than with another real estate agent interviewing for the same listing. As nice as it sounds to hear that you can get a higher price for your home, not listening to the agents that are being more honest & giving you a more realistic selling price based on the price of actual sold properties, will probably not do you any good. Your property will sit for months on the market without selling, while you help other comparable properties sell. Buyers in this market are very knowledgeable and computer savvy. Many overpriced homes will never sell, they become expireds. It has been proven, that if you price your property right from the beginning, you will sell it faster, and in many cases, even for more money than you would have gotten if you overprice your home. A property that has been on the market for so long makes buyers think that there is something wrong with it, or they will think that the owner is just not realistic, so they will pass and not even bother. As a seller, you might know that you will be flexible & negotiable once you get an offer, but all those buyers and agents out there do not know that. So, do you want to list with an honest agent that told you the truth from the beginning, or the one that did not?
If you want two honest, full time Realtors, with 20+ years of experience to represent you when selling your property in Palm Beach or Broward County, please, contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co at 561-715-0314.
We get so many calls of people that are stuck with a real estate agent that gives them bad service, and they can not wait to get out of the contract. We tell this people, that unfortunately, until that contract is either cancelled or expired, there is nothing that we can do to help them sell or rent their property. Please, before choosing a service provider, do your homework.
Did you know that for a real estate agent to give back a kickback to someone unlicensed as a real estate agent for referring her/him a customer, is not legal in the state of Florida? See Florida Statutes 475.25.
When someone refers you to a service provider, please make sure that the referral comes from the heart, because that person gives exceptional service, not because they are getting a kickback for the referral. The best referrals come from past customers or people you truly know and trust. To read our customer reviews, please visit our website: www.BenAndMayraStern.com . Go to the “About Us” tab, and then to the “Testimonials” tab.
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath, fully furnished condo available for rent short term from May to November 30, 2016. 3 months minimum. Listed at $2,500 per month. No pets. The Highland Beach Club is a luxury community located in Highland Beach, Florida, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Highland Beach Club amenities include: pool, hot tub & BBQ area overlooking the Intracoastal, beach access, dock on the Intracoastal, 24-hour manned gate, tennis courts, clubhouse with social room, billiard’s room, business center, gym, sauna, and steam room. Walk to the beach! If you are interested in Highland Beach Club condos & townhomes, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
View all the pictures here: https://goo.gl/photos/UF2tC6XWT2VddRiP6
Connect with Us!
Courtesy of: Palmetto Rty.
There are many new developments in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Ben & Mayra have a list of all the new communities in the area. Why use a Realtor to buy new construction?
1.- It does not cost you a penny to use a Realtor when buying a home in Florida, the seller or the builder pays our commission, and the price you pay for the new home will always be the same regardless if you use a Realtor or not to represent you.
2.- The sales person at the sales office represents the b…uilder, not you, the buyer.
3.- Ben & Mayra Stern can give you very objective advice about the home you are thinking of buying, the community, and the city.
4.- We will help you out when selecting a lot that will be better for re-sale value, and a model that will be more desirable and easier to sell when the time comes.
5.- We will give you the pros and cons about buying new construction vs. resale properties.We can show you resale homes too so that you can compare them with the new homes.
6.- We will assist you when picking out upgrades that will keep their value better for resale purposes.
7.- We can give you information about surrounding schools, houses of worship, businesses, parks, restaurants, etc.
8.- We can assist you by recommending licensed inspectors, designers, attorneys, etc. who can give you advice throughout the many faces of pre-construction.
9.- We will be there throughout the whole process from beginning to end, which may save you thousands dollars in costly mistakes.
Call Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. today at 561-715-0314 to get started!
Boca Raton is internationally known for having many exclusive country club communities such as the Boca Raton Resort & Club , Boca West Country Club , Broken Sound Country Club , Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club , St. Andrews Country Club and Woodfield Country Club .
The Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, has five star spa services and world class dining, golf, boating, private beach access, surfing, tennis, and more! For information about the club, please visit their page here: Boca Raton Resort & Beach Club Official Website . There are home developments within the grounds of the Boca Resort & Club such as Mizner Village (Mizner Court, Mizner Grand, and Mizner Tower). Mizner Court amenities include: boat docks, clubhouse, elevator, exercise room, extra storage, game room, library, lobby, manager on site, picnic area, pool, sauna, bike storage, sidewalks, spa-hot tub, and tennis courts. Close to Mizner Park shops, restaurant and Boca’s beautiful beaches. 1 pet is allowed. The price of condos for sale at Mizner Court range from $425,000 – $800,000. Mizner Grand is a waterfront, full service community. Mizner Grand features & amenities include: 24 hour gated community, valet parking, concierge, elevator, lobby, clubhouse, pool with cabanas, boating, community room, game room, billiard’s room, business center, manager on site, extra storage, fitness center, hot tub, and sauna. Spectacular views of the ocean, Intracoastal, Lake Boca Raton, golf grounds, and the city. Up to 2 pets are allowed. The price range of condos for sale in Mizner Grand is $2,000,000 – $6,500,000. The price range of condos for rent in Mizner Grand is $8,500 – $24,000 per month. Annual & seasonal rentals are available!
Boca West Country Club is the nation’s #1 private residential country club with resort-style living and more than 300,000 sq. ft. of club facilities including 30 tennis courts, 6 distinguished restaurants, aquatic and fitness center, world class spa, 4 championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Arnold Palmer and Jim Fazio, and more! Boca West is a gated community with spectacular well kept grounds. Prices of properties in Boca West Country Club range from $20,000 to $3,000,000. The Boca West Country Club Membership Equity amount is $70,000. For information about Boca West Country Club membership fees, please visit this web site: www.bocawestcc.org .
Broken Sound Country Club is an award-winning year-round, private golf and country club community located in the heart of Boca Raton, FL. Broken Sound amenities & features include: 100,000 sq. ft. newly renovated clubhouse with outdoor and indoor dining, world class spa facilities, locker rooms, steam rooms, men’s and women’s hair salon, luxurious pool, hot tub and deck area with children’s water park. The newly remodeled Fitness Center has aerobic, spinning, wellness & Pilates rooms. Broken Sound also has 23 Har Tru tennis courts, 2 championship golf courses, and a full-service Pro Shop. Broken Sound is a gated community with spectacular well kept grounds and beautiful lake & golf views! The Broken Sound Community offers 27 Lushly Landscaped Villages with over 1600 custom homes. Broken Sound has single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condos. Prices of properties in Broken Sound Country Club range from $100,000 to $4,000,000. The Broken Sound Country Club mandatory membership Equity amount is $60,000. For information about Broken Sound CC membership fees, please visit this web site: www.brokensoundclub.org .
Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club is a very exclusive country club community with 450 acres and 700 estates. It was established in 1959. Many properties in Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club are located on deep-water and golf course lots. Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club is internationally known as one of the most exclusive yachting communities in the country. Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club features include a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, state of the art fitness center, swimming pool, tennis and croquet courts. Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club’s location is situated adjacent to the Boca Raton Resort and Club as well as the Boca Raton Inlet which provides direct ocean access. Some of the world’s most wealthy and prominent families live in Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club. This community has huge estates. Prices of homes in Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club range from $800,000 to about $22,000,000.
St. Andrews Country Club is an exclusive golf community located in Boca Raton. The St. Andrews community went through many renovations recently. St. Andrews CC features and amenities include: gated entry, two professionally maintained Championship Golf Courses, spectacular grounds, fifteen clay tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness facility, a luxurious spa and salon, men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, men’s card room, recreation & aquatic center, kid’s game room, playground, four restaurants with fine and casual dining, a social calendar with lots of monthly events, and more! Property prices in St. Andrews Country Club range from $400,000 – $10,000,000. To purchase homes in St. Andrews Country Club you must become a member of the club. The Full Non-Refundable Membership Fee is $95,000. For more information about membership fees, please visit the St. Andrews Country Club web site at: www.standrewscc.com .
Woodfield Country Club is an exclusive gated golf community located in the heart of Boca Raton, FL. Woodfield CC amenities include an 18-hole championship golf course, a nationally recognized tennis program, lagoon-style swimming pool, fitness center, spa/salon, and much more. The 97,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse offers luxury restaurants, men’s and ladies’ card rooms, banquet and lounge features, golf center, ballroom and meeting rooms. The Woodfield Communities are comprised of Woodfield Country Club, Woodfield Hunt Club and the Carriage Homes at Woodfield. Membership at Woodfield Country Club is mandatory. The membership equity fee is $38,000. Special non-equity memberships are offered to homeowners in the Woodfield Hunt Club and Woodfield Carriage Homes. For more information about Woodfield CC membership fees, please go to: www.woodfield.org . Prices of properties in Woodfield CC range from $200,000 to $7,000,000.
There are many more country club communities in Boca Raton and the surrounding cities. Call Ben & Mayra Stern, with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314 to see any golf & country club communities in the area.
View the growing list of country club communities here: https://sites.google.com/site/eastbocaratonrealestate/home/country-club-communities