Toscana West also known as Toscana Tower II, is located at 3720 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach, Florida 33487. Toscana West was the second Toscana Tower and it was built in 2002. Toscana West has 118 condos and 16 floors. Toscana West floor plans are: the Cortona model, the Siena model, the Grand Siena model, the Trevi model, the Firenze model, and the Grand Firenze model. Come see what the NEW and improved Toscana West is all about! The MODERN Toscana West lobby was completed in 2019! There was NO assessment to residents for the lobby renovation. Toscana West has beautiful DIRECT Intracoastal views, ocean views, city views, and gorgeous views to the Toscana resort-style grounds.
Click on the links below to view the Toscana West floor plans:
Watch the Toscana West Condos Virtual Tour 2020 Movie here:
For more information about Toscana West condos, visit our Toscana website. Click on the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/toscanarealestate/home/toscana-west-condos—toscana-west-highland-beach-florida-condos?authuser=0
Toscana is a three building full service luxury oceanfront community located just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana North,located at 3700 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487, has 17 floors and 143 condos. Toscana West, located at 3720 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487,has 16 floors and 118 condos. Toscana South, located at 3740 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487,has 18 floors and 159 condos. In total, there are 422 condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida. Toscana condos have 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedrooms. Most condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 have 2 huge balconies, and some condos have 3+ balconies. Toscana condos have ocean views, Intracoastal views, city views, and gorgeous views to the Toscana resort-style grounds. Toscana Highland Beach has a private beach club and beach for residents to enjoy year round. The elegant & recently remodeled Toscana Beach Club has beautiful ocean views. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room with ocean views, lockers, a kitchen, showers, and a BBQ area with gorgeous ocean views. The Toscana private beach has lounge beach chairs with canopy, and Toscana attendants that provide residents and their guests with towels and water. ToscanaHighland Beach Florida is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, a bocce ball court, and a shuffleboard court. Toscana Towers has 3 heated pools and 2 hot tubs with attendant and cabana baths. Each Toscana Tower has a fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard’s room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking from 8 am to midnight, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Each ToscanaTower has 2 electric car charging stations! Pets of all sizes welcome, but tenants cannot have pets. Toscana Condos can be rented right after they are bought, twice a year for 90 days minimum each time. This is great for investors! Year round social events for Toscana residents! Toscana is a VERY social community. The Toscana Condo Association Social Committees and the Toscana HOA Social Committees organize events such as: holiday parties, bagel brunches, game nights, trivia nights, Valentine’s Day party, Halloween party, & much more. In addition, residents organize card groups, a Toscana Book Club, and more. There is so much to do when you live in Toscana! Toscana residents are required to have a parking space for each car they own or lease. Parking spaces in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 can be purchased (for about $50,000+) or rented (for about $150-$250 per month). The public schools for Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 are: J. C. Mitchell Elementary School, Boca Raton Community Middle School, and Boca Raton Community High School. There are also very good private schools close by such as: Pine Crest Preparatory School Boca Raton Campus and St. Andrews School. Florida Atlantic University is just 5 minutes away from Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487.
The price range of Toscana condos is $635,000 to about $3,000,000. The price range of Toscana rentals is about $4,000 to $12,500 per month. Interested in buying or renting in Toscana? Ben and Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Toscana residents, can show you any Toscana condos for sale or rent. Text us at 561-715-0314 to schedule your FREE Toscana tour!
Interested in selling your Toscana Highland Beach Florida condo? Watch our Toscana Virtual Listing Presentation here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VIVJqT5hyN_6Sbn2Len5nMLPcSXlrsyx/view?usp=sharing
New luxury condominium located in a private Country Club in the center of Boca Raton Florida. Elegant and modern building with spectacular golf and lake views. 2 and 3 bedroom residences with den or office options and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms, floor plans ranging from 2,676 to 4,780 square feet, spa-style master bathrooms with luxurious tubs, custom vanities and European cabinetry, designer kitchens, 9’6” ceilings for most condos and 10’10” ceilings in all penthouse residences, expansive outdoor terraces, full-size laundry rooms with premium washers and dryers, privacy-controlled elevator system with secured access into each residence, all residences are prewired to accommodate state-of-the-art technology, and private/enclosed parking includes two spaces assigned to each condo. Residents will enjoy a highly-serviced lifestyle complete with valet and concierge services as well as enjoy the world-class amenities of the prestigious private club. These luxury new condos range from $1,300,000 to $3,000,000.
About the private club:
- The nation’s #1 private residential country club with resort-style living and more than 300,000 sq. ft. of club facilities including 30 tennis courts, 6 distinguished restaurants, aquatic and fitness center, world class spa, 4 championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Arnold Palmer and Jim Fazio, and more!
- Gated community with spectacular well kept grounds. The country club membership equity amount is $70,000.
About the City of Boca Raton:
- Boca Raton is a beautiful city located north of Ft. Lauderdale and south of the City of West Palm Beach in Florida. The city has a population of about 85,000.
- Boca Raton is known for its affluent social community and high income demographic. According to Forbes magazine, Boca Raton has three of the ten most expensive gated communities in the U.S.: The Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club holds the #1 spot, The Sanctuary takes #6, and Le Lac takes the #8 spot.
- Boca Raton is also known as one of the best cities to live in as per many different sources ( WPBF News – Boca Raton Named 11th Best City in America , Palm Beach Post News – Boca Raton is Florida’s Most Livable City , CreditDonkey Best Cities to Live in Florida , Bloomberg News on Startups , South Florida Business Journal – Best Places to Start a Business and more!).
- Boca Raton is famous for its spectacular beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway, golf courses, country clubs, beachfront condominiums & houses, boating communities, Mizner Park, the Town Center at Boca Raton, Boca Raton Resort & Club Hotel and its Boca Beach Club (one of the few 5 start hotels in Florida), and the exclusive lifestyle.
- Boca is a great family community as well as a paradise for retired people. It is also a boater’s dream!
If you are interested in buying or selling a luxury property in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, or Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
With so much time on our hands during quarantine, and being unable to travel this summer, we have been looking at old photos of our trips. When I saw the photos we took of our trip to Pennsylvania, I could not stop smiling. What a beautiful vacation. We made memories that will last a lifetime. For a girl that grew up in sunny Venezuela, seeing and touching the snow was a joy. Our son had never seen snow before. He was so happy that he made a mini snowman that he kept in the hotel window sill until we had to go back home. We went to the U.S. Mint, the Philadelphia Museum of Art (known as the “Rocky Steps” as a result of a scene from the film Rocky), the Hershey’s factory, and other touristy places. We loved seeing the horse carriages pass by, and walking through the city. The only thing that put a damper on our vacation was the weather. I guess Pennsylvanians know what I mean. We were stuck in the airport for 2 days due to a winter storm…which brings me to the point I wanted to make…
Many of our Highland Beach Florida neighbors are from Pennsylvania. They either have a second home here in Highland Beach, or have permanently moved to Florida to take advantage of the lower taxes, the lower cost of living, and the MUCH warmer Florida weather. Florida is reeling in new residents, and their wealth, while other states like Pennsylvania are experiencing an exodus of residents.
There’s new evidence to help show that many Northerners are packing their belongings — and bank accounts — and heading to Florida and other zero income tax states. South Florida saw a more than 60% increase in net personal income over 2017, and Palm Beach County alone saw a 20% increase, according to the IRS, which tracks changes in personal income through address changes on annual tax returns. Americans are taking a closer look at how much they’re paying in taxes. Moving to a lower-tax state such as Florida can make a big difference come Tax Day. Business owners also are driving moves to Florida. Companies can move their management or headquarters to Florida while still operating in other states. In South Florida, the largest increase in new personal income has been in Palm Beach County, where President Donald J. Trump, a lifelong New Yorker, recently applied for the Mar-a-Lago resort on Palm Beach to be his permanent residence. He’s not the only billionaire to do so. Read more in this article from The Philadelphia Inquirer:
Why do Pennsylvanians LOVE the exclusive coastal town of Highland Beach in Florida so much? What is so special about Highland Beach?
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida). To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years.
- Location, location, location : Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town that is located close to major cities: the hip City of Delray Beach, the exclusive city of Boca Raton, the quaint town of Deerfield Beach, the lively city of Ft. Lauderdale, and the iconic town of Palm Beach. There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Residents and visitors can rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. They can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! A brewery tour is always a great choice too! There are many beautiful local parks and museums nearby, and the restaurant choices are endless! Golf is extremely popular among Highland Beach residents since there are so many public and private golf courses around the area. For tennis players, the Delray Tennis Center is only about 5 minutes away from Highland Beach. It is an awesome tennis center! The cities nearby organize many street festivals throughout the year and they are a fun activity for residents of all ages. The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside and you live in Highland Beach! Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 5 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport which makes this location even more desirable.
- Highland Beach has warm weather 10 months out of the year. It’s always beach season in Highland Beach! Reading a book on the beach, having happy hour on the sand with your loved ones and friends, walks by the beach, fishing, and shell collecting, are all part of the Highland Beach lifestyle. We also love walking on the beach to the nearby restaurant, Latitudes, located in the Delray Sands Resort. They have an awesome brunch and good happy hours!
- Among the many things that made us fall in love with Highland Beach was the fact that Highland Beach is ALL PRIVATE BEACH. There is no public access to the beach, which means, a less crowded beach compared to the very touristy public beaches in Boca Raton and Delray Beach.
- When you are home in Highland Beach, it is quiet…no, really…very quiet! Although there are many things to do nearby in the cities surrounding Highland Beach, when you live in Highland Beach, the town is VERY quiet. It is nice to know that you can go for dinner to a trendy nearby restaurant in a busy street such as Atlantic Avenue, where you can walk that street to see the nightlife, cute stores, and bars, but then, when you get home, you can enjoy the peace and serenity that Highland Beach offers. No restaurant noise or smells, and no noise from the tourism and traffic that other bigger cities get.
- Compared to other States, you really do get more for your money in Highland Beach Florida, while still being able to enjoy a high quality of life and exclusivity.
- There are great communities to live in Highland Beach: single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condos are available to purchase. Many properties have ocean and Intracoastal views, and most have beach access. Property prices in Highland Beach range from $300,000 – $25,000,000. Many Pennsylvanians like the community called the Highland Beach Club where condo prices range from $350,000 – $750,000. The Highland Beach Club offers beach access and a deck on the Intracoastal for their residents to enjoy. Another community that Pennsylvanian’s love is Highland Beach’s most exclusive condominium development: Toscana Towers. Toscana Towers has three exclusive towers: Toscana North, Toscana West, and Toscana South. It also features a private beach club, 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, 2 tennis courts, a bocce ball court, a shuffleboard court, valet parking, concierge service, and other amenities of a luxury resort style community. The price of condos in Toscana range from $650,000 – $6,000,000. Watch the sunset and sunrise EVERDAY from your own condo! Both communities are pet friendly for property owners.
- Nearby cities like Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale have been attracting many companies that are relocating from other States with higher taxes. So, there are plenty of jobs in the area for residents that are still working.
- There are very good public and private schools nearby such as Pine Crest, Saint. Andrews, FAU University, and Lynn University. This is a major selling point for families relocating to this area.
Interested in a condo in Toscana Highland Beach? Got a few minutes? Watch this movie we made so that you can get a glimpse of what the “Toscana Lifestyle” is like: https://youtu.be/aVTncuVgBdg
Visit our Toscana Real Estate website to learn more about the Toscana community: floor plans, amenities, lifestyle, videos, condos for sale, condos sold, market statistics, and more! Go to: www.ToscanaRealEstate.info
If you are interested in buying or selling a luxury property in Highland Beach Florida, or the surrounding coastal cities, please, contact us at 561.715.0314
Visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website for more information about Highland Beach: http://www.HighlandBeachRealEstate.info
Missing your Philly cheese steak sandwiches? Boca and Delray have restaurants that have good ones! No need to go back to Pennsylvania for that! 🙂
Much health to all,
Mayra & Ben Stern, Stern Realty
We have been thinking about how much fun we had a few years ago when we went on our trip to New York city.
Many of our Highland Beach Florida neighbors are from New York. They either have a second home here in Highland Beach, or have permanently moved to Florida to take advantage of the lower taxes, the lower cost of living, and the much warmer Florida weather. Florida has no personal income tax, therefore, Florida is reeling in new residents, and their wealth, while other states like New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut are experiencing an exodus of residents. Florida came out on top, attracting $17.2 billion more than it lost—the recipient of a “wealth exodus” from many states, including New York, which contributed about $8 billion to Florida’s income base, according to this article in Bloomberg: Florida Is the Big Winner as the Wealthy Move Out of Northern States
New Yorkers love Highland Beach, and we do too! Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton in Florida. The Town is 1.1 total square miles. Highland Beach is a coastal community with a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months. The roughly three mile stretch of beach in the Town of Highland Beach provides our residents with a place to relax and recreate. Our beaches also serve as critical nesting grounds for endangered sea turtles. The Town of Highland Beach has a Post Office, Fire Department, Police Station & a brand new Public Library overlooking the Intracoastal.
There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. You can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! Go take a Brewery tour, visit the local parks and museums, try the many restaurants in the area, go golfing, go play tennis at the Delray Tennis Center, go to the many street festivals the cities nearby organize, and more! The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside! Location, location, location!
If you are interested in buying or selling a luxury property in Highland Beach Florida, or the surrounding coastal cities, please, text us at 561-715-0314.
Much health to all,
Mayra & Ben Stern, Stern Realty
Another #LUXURY #NEWDEVELOPMENT ALERT IN #BOCARATON , FLORIDA! 121 private residences and exclusive villas flow across nearly nine acres of lush gardens allowing residents to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean, intracoastal waterway along with panoramic vistas of the golf course and the historic Boca Raton Resort & Club. 32,000 square feet of private outdoor amenities, including a refreshing rooftop pool deck, elite performance fitness center, world-class spa, and endless spaces for entertaining and dining. Intimate community of fully finished residences and penthouse residences ranging from under 1,400 to over 4,800 square feet. Condos & villas options to choose from: 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms + den, 3 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms + den, 4 bedrooms + den. Close to shops, spas, salons, art galleries, restaurants, #MiznerPark, the #TownCenterMallBocaRaton , and more. Walking distance to the #bocaratonresort ! Delivery scheduled for January 2021. Priced from under $1 million to over $6 million.
#OceanViews #bocaratonfl #BocaRatonCondos
Enjoy a live of luxury in the most luxurious community in Highland Beach Florida 33487! Toscana is just 5 minutes away from Boca Raton and Delray Beach Florida.
Bring your #Tesla car that can be charged in Toscana’s #ElectricCarChargingStations , and get ready to enjoy the lifestyle Toscana has to offer: #veuvecliquot on your patio or the beach, relaxation by the 3 pools, a game of #shuffleboard , a #bookclub to mingle with your neighbors, the magnificent #oceanviews and #Intracoastalviews that Toscana has where you can enjoy your #coldbeers , and MUCH MORE!
Follow Toscana Highland Beach on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/toscanahighlandbeachflorida/
Interested in buying, selling, or renting a condo in Toscana? Contact Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and TOSCANA RESIDENTS! No one sells the #ToscanaLifestyle like we do! We live here, we love it here, and we sell #ToscanaCondos with integrity and tons of great customer reviews! Text 561-715-0314 or email us at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com .
#Toscana #ToscanaTowers #ToscanaCondos #ToscanaCondosForSale #ToscanaCondosForRent
#ToscanaNorth #ToscanaSouth #ToscanaWest #ToscanaHighlandBach #HighlandBeach
#HighlandBeachFL #HighlandBeachRealEstate #FL #FloridaRealEstate #PalmBeachRealEstate
#BocaRatonRealEstate #DelrayBeachRealEstate #MillionDollarListing #Beachfront #Oceanfront
#GulfstreamRealEstate #ManalapanRealEstate #IntracoastalViews #BeachLife #BeachLifestyle
#ToscanaLife #HighlandBeachLife #ToscanaHighlandBeachLifestyle
#BeachLiving #CoastalLiving #SouthFloridaLiving #LuxuryRealEstate
#OceanViews #CondosForSaleInBocaRaton #CondosForSaleInHighlandBeach #FloridaLife #Luxury
#LuxuryLifestyle #LuxLife #LuxuryRealEstate #Lifestyle #LuxuryProperties
#LuxuryCondos #FloridaLifestyle #LuxuryCondosForSale #LuxuryCondosForRent #PetFriendly
#PetFriendlyCondosByTheBeach #DreamHome #DreamHomes #Seaside #SouthFlorida
#SouthFloridaRealEstate #SouthFloridaRealtor #NewYorkRealEstate #HamptonsRealEstate #ContemporaryHomes
#ModernHomes #ModernArchitecture #ContemporaryArchitecture #BeachCondosForSale #BeachCondos
#PetFriendlyCondosForSale #LuxuryBeachCondos #LuxuryCondosByTheBeach #OceanfrontCondos #OceanfrontCondosForSale
#LowTaxStates #MoveToFlorida #BuyASecondHome #LuxurySecondHomes #InvestInFloridaRealEstate
#CoastalContemporaryCondos #CoastalContemporaryHome #WomenWhoWork #WomenOfPalmBeach #WomenInBusiness
#NY #NorthHills #Scarsdale #EastHills #Rye
#Lawrence #Irvington #BriarcliffManor #Monroe #Pelham
#MassapequaPark #RoslynHeights #Babylon #Malverne #FloralPark
#GardenCity #LakeGrove #Bayville #WillistonPark #KingsPoint
#NorthPort #Larchmont #PortJefferson #Mineola #Fairport
#DobbsFerry #SeaCliff #Colonie #Tarr #Hamburg
#RockvilleCentre #EastRockaway #Farmingdale #NewHydePark #WesleyHills
#Westbury #GreatNeck #Airmont #Washingtonville #Lindenhurst
#Bronxville #PelhamManor #Lynbrook #EastAurora #ValleyStream
#Kenmore #Cedarhurst #Pleasantville #Suffern #Scotia
#Nyack #GlenCove #Mamaroneck #Goshen #NewHempstead
#Warwick #Williamville #LongBeach #Woodbury #Harrison
#ChestnutRidge #Amityville #Horseheads #GreatNeckPlaza #Depew
#SaratogaSprings #Ossining #RyeBrook #Tuckahoe #WestHaverstraw
#ManorHaven #Freeport #Lancaster #WappingersFalls #Walden
#Waterloo #Middletown #Tonowanda #WhitePlains #Webster
#NewRochelle #Baldwinsville #Patchogue #Hilton #PortChester
#BallstonSpa #Canandaigua #Beacon #NorthTonawanda #EastRochester
#Hempstead #SleepyHollow #Mechanicville #Peekskill #Watervliet
#Rome #Haverstraw #Cortland #Johnstown #Corning
#NJ #CliffsidePark #Caldwell #Bloomfield #SouthOrange
#Westfield #Wyckoff #AsburyPark #ColtsNeck #Hackettstown
#CherryHill #OceanCity #OceanView
#Alpine #Ridgewood #Ridgefield #Morristown #Moorestown
#CT #Stamford #Norwalk #Thomaston #Newtown #WestHartford #Enfield #CenterHarbour #WestPort
#MA #Mashpee #Needham #Sharon #Burlington
#NorthReading #Sandwich #Boston #FallRiver #Weston
#NewtonCenter #Concord #Cotuit
#PA #GlenRock #Chalfonte #Richboro #Hatboro
#Wayne #Wynnewood #Philadelphia #Devon #Collegeville
#Villanova #Chaddsford #GwyneddValley
#MD #Potomac #Reistertown #Bethesda
#OH #Cleveland #ChagrinFalls #Powell #Cortland
#Youngstown #Cincinnati #Canton
#MI #Birmington #BloomfieldHills
#IL #Glenview #Linconshire #Itasca #Chicago
#Oakbrook #Northbrook #HoffmanEstates #HighlandPark
#KY #Prospect #Louisville
#TX #Austin #Texas
#CA #PalosVerdesEstates #LosAngeles
#Canada #QC #Montreal #Woodridge #ON
#Monaco #London #England #Paris #France
#Moscow #Shanghai #Osaka #Tokyo #Japan
#Seoul #SouthKorea #Venezuela #Brasil #Colombia