This is your chance to do both! Florida’s best kept secret to the elite is Highland Beach! Compared to other exclusive zip codes in the US, wealthy buyers get more for their money in Highland Beach, Florida, find out why when you watch this YouTube video .
Watch a YouTube video of this featured listing here: Toscana North Unit 601 YouTube video
http://www.ToscanaRealEstate.info Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. 561-715-0314
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
Featured Listings in Highland Beach:
Please, visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website
Please, give a LIKE to our Highland Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at the Coronado in Highland Beach. Spectacular Intracoastal views from every window and sliding door! Available from September 2016 to April 2017. 3 month’s minimum. $6,000 per month. For more information, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
We have an off season and seasonal furnished rental in a luxury beachfront community just 10 minutes away from the Delray Beach Tennis Center. Magnificent ocean and Intracoastal views! Watch the YouTube video here: Furnished Toscana Condo For Rent
– 2 bedrooms + office, 2.5 baths, 2,552 sq. ft. of living area, and 2 huge balconies! Magnificent views of the Intracoastal, ocean, and the Toscana Grounds from every window of this spectacular condo! Shows like a model with about $100,000 in recent upgrades! Luxury full service community by the beach! Pets of all sizes welcome!
Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
- Ocean View
- Intracoastal Views
- 2 huge balconies
- Upgraded kitchen with granite
- Custom bar area
- Marble floors
- Custom painting
- Crown molding
- Beautiful built-in cabinet in the office
- Custom lighting
- Finished huge walk in closets Master bath with hot tub
- Pet friendly community
- Full service building
- Resort style community
- Private Beach Club
For more information, contact (561) 7150314
Ben & Mayra Stern
Stern Realty Co.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Just listed in Toscana South by Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co.! Impeccable Arezzo model on the 16th floor! 2be + den, 2.1 baths, and stunning views of the Intracoastal, ocean, and the Toscana Grounds from every window of this spectacular condo! Shows like a model with about $100,000 in recent upgrades! Custom marble floors & painting throughout, crown molding, recently built custom bar area, beautiful built-in cabinet in the den (could become a 3rd bedroom very easily), custom lighting, kitchen with granite counter tops & backsplash, finished huge walk in closets, master bath with hot tub, double sinks, a separate shower & more. Toscana is a full service luxury building by the beach in Highland Beach, FL . Pets of all sizes are allowed! Priced to sell at $1,500,000. Contact Ben & Mayra at 561-715-0314 or by email at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com for more info or for a private showing! http://www.ToscanaRealEstate.info
View more pictures of this condo and the Toscana community here: https://goo.gl/photos/nc9TSjZaVyuaoTut9
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. #1609. Highland Beach, FL 33487 – MLS # RX-10242890
We get so many calls of people that are stuck with a real estate agent that gives them bad service, and they can not wait to get out of the contract. We tell this people, that unfortunately, until that contract is either cancelled or expired, there is nothing that we can do to help them sell or rent their property. Please, before choosing a service provider, do your homework.
Did you know that for a real estate agent to give back a kickback to someone unlicensed as a real estate agent for referring her/him a customer, is not legal in the state of Florida? See Florida Statutes 475.25.
When someone refers you to a service provider, please make sure that the referral comes from the heart, because that person gives exceptional service, not because they are getting a kickback for the referral. The best referrals come from past customers or people you truly know and trust. To read our customer reviews, please visit our website: www.BenAndMayraStern.com . Go to the “About Us” tab, and then to the “Testimonials” tab.
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath, fully furnished condo available for rent short term from May to November 30, 2016. 3 months minimum. Listed at $2,500 per month. No pets. The Highland Beach Club is a luxury community located in Highland Beach, Florida, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Highland Beach Club amenities include: pool, hot tub & BBQ area overlooking the Intracoastal, beach access, dock on the Intracoastal, 24-hour manned gate, tennis courts, clubhouse with social room, billiard’s room, business center, gym, sauna, and steam room. Walk to the beach! If you are interested in Highland Beach Club condos & townhomes, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
View all the pictures here: https://goo.gl/photos/UF2tC6XWT2VddRiP6
Connect with Us!
Courtesy of: Palmetto Rty.