Gorgeous DIRECT OCEAN & Toscana Grounds views! This condo is located in the stack closest to the Toscana private beach club, a HUGE PLUS! MODERN DESIGN 3BE, 2.1BA condo w 2 parking spaces! Over $160,000 in upgrades! Redesigned kitchen w/ sleek wood cabinets, island, granite counter tops, & granite backsplash. Stainless steel KitchenAid refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, LG induction cooktop, Bosch convection micro/oven, U line wine cooler, Kohler kitchen sink & bar sink, upgraded faucets, Instahot, track lighting, modern light fixtures, dimmers, LG washer, Bravos XL steam dryer, laundry room cabinets & sink, Polk surround rear speakers, marble & wood floors, built-in office, redone half bath w/ Stone Forest vanity, Toto toilet, Italian porcelain tile, & more!
Come see what the NEW and improved Toscana North is all about! New $1,200,000 lobby project under way with the same designer as TS and TW. Gym renovated in 2016. Building roof was partially replaced in 2019. No assessments for any of these things! Parking spaces: 227 & 149. Storage unit: 49. Toscana HOA fee is: $1,589.46 p/qtr. & Toscana North fee is: $3,395 p/qtr. Combined, it comes out to $1,661.49 p/mo.
Toscana, also known as Toscana Towers, is a three building luxury community located on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana North has 17 floors and 143 units, Toscana West has 16 floors and 118 units, and Toscana South has 18 floors and 159 units. There are 422 units in Toscana. Toscana is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, bocce ball court, shuffleboard, and private beach with beach club. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room, lockers, kitchen, showers, BBQ area, and beach chairs with umbrellas. The Toscana attendant will provide you with towels and water! Each Toscana building has a heated pool and hot tub with attendant, cabana baths, fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard’s room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Pets of all sizes welcome!
Highland Beach is located in the southern portion of eastern Palm Beach County, which is in the southeastern part of the State of Florida. The Town is 1.1 total square miles and is bounded on the north and northwest by the City of Delray Beach and on the south and southwest by the City of Boca Raton. The Atlantic Ocean lies adjacent to the Town on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway lies to the west. Highland Beach is a residential community with a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months. The roughly three mile stretch of beach in the Town of Highland Beach provides our residents with a place to relax and recreate. Our beaches also serve as critical nesting grounds for endangered sea turtles. The Town of Highland Beach has a Post Office, Fire Department, Police Station & Public Library overlooking the Intracoastal. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, Atlantic Avenue, and Worth Avenue. Rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. You can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! Go for a Brewery tour, visit the local parks and museums, try the many restaurants in the area, go golfing, go play tennis at the Delray Tennis Center, and more! The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside! Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport. Location, location, location!
Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town and it has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town. Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com . Voted #3 Best Places to Live in Palm Beach County in 2018 by Niche.com . Highland Beach is ALSO one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal.
Click on the link below to view the YouTube video of this beautiful condo:
Toscana North Condo for Sale! 3700 S. Ocean Blvd. #504. Highland Beach, FL 33487
Please, help us find a buyer for this beautiful oceanfront condo. Listed at $1,250,000. Share, share, share! Thanks so much! 🙂 Easy to show. Text 561-715-0314 for more info about this condo or to make an appointment to see it. Ben & Mayra Stern, Stern Realty.
Toscana in Highland Beach is a full service oceanfront community that allows pets of all sizes! 2 pets? No problem! Buy this luxurious condo with magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views! It won’t last!
3700 S. Ocean Blvd. #1107. Highland Beach, FL 33487 / MLS RX-10509970
3 BE, 3 BA, 2,339 sq. ft. of living area, and 2 parking spaces! Priced just right! $1,200,000.
Contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty at 561-715-0314 or email us at BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com
Visit our website: http://www.ToscanaRealEstate.info
#Toscana #CondosForSale #BeachfrontCondos #Beachfront #LuxLife #Luxurious #PetFriendly #HighlandBeach #FL #HighlandBeachRealEstate
Do you know anyone interested in renting in Toscana Highland Beach, Florida during season? If so, please, let us know and let them know about unit 907 in Toscana West. $10,000 per month, 3 months minimum. No pets.
View more pictures of this Toscana listing here: Toscana West Seasonal Rental
For more information contact Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty, and Toscana residents, at 561-715-0314 or BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com .
Spectacular condo for sale in luxury, full service oceanfront community in Highland Beach! Just Listed! Asking Price: $1,000,000. MLS: # RX-10321546. 2 bedrooms + office, 2.1 baths, 2,339 sq. ft. of living area, 2 huge patios, and 2 deeded parking spaces. Direct ocean views, and in pristine condition! Upgrades galore! Custom marble floors & entry door, crown molding, LED lighting, high hats, SONOS sound system, & enclosed den/office w direct ocean views & custom wood built-in cabinets. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops & backsplash, upgraded faucet, and pantry w wood shelving. The dining room wall was removed to open up the kitchen area, and was replaced with useful wood cabinets for extra storage. Elegant design with granite countertop & high hats make this area perfect for entertaining! Huge master w direct ocean views, hurricane glass sliding doors w screens, custom window treatments, & 2 finished walk-in closets. Toscana North Condo fee: $3,230 per qtr. Toscana HOA fee: $1,513.76 per qtr. The property taxes in 2016 were: $16,725. Full service resort style oceanfront community w/ beach club. Pets of all sizes welcome!
Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/KAcJW6hyz20
For more information about this condo, or for a full tour of the Toscana community, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern, Toscana residents and Realtors with Stern Realty, at 561-715-0314 or BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com .
This is your chance to do both! Florida’s best kept secret to the elite is Highland Beach! Compared to other exclusive zip codes in the US, wealthy buyers get more for their money in Highland Beach, Florida, find out why when you watch this YouTube video .
Watch a YouTube video of this featured listing here: Toscana North Unit 601 YouTube video
http://www.ToscanaRealEstate.info Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. 561-715-0314
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
Featured Listings in Highland Beach:
Please, visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website
Please, give a LIKE to our Highland Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at the Coronado in Highland Beach. Spectacular Intracoastal views from every window and sliding door! Available from September 2016 to April 2017. 3 month’s minimum. $6,000 per month. For more information, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
– 2 bedrooms + office, 2.5 baths, 2,552 sq. ft. of living area, and 2 huge balconies! Magnificent views of the Intracoastal, ocean, and the Toscana Grounds from every window of this spectacular condo! Shows like a model with about $100,000 in recent upgrades! Luxury full service community by the beach! Pets of all sizes welcome!
Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
- Ocean View
- Intracoastal Views
- 2 huge balconies
- Upgraded kitchen with granite
- Custom bar area
- Marble floors
- Custom painting
- Crown molding
- Beautiful built-in cabinet in the office
- Custom lighting
- Finished huge walk in closets Master bath with hot tub
- Pet friendly community
- Full service building
- Resort style community
- Private Beach Club
For more information, contact (561) 7150314
Ben & Mayra Stern
Stern Realty Co.
Equal Housing Opportunity