About this condo located at 3720 S. Ocean Blvd. #1004. Highland Beach, Florida 33487:
- $11,500 per month for 4 months minimum.
- NO PETS!
- COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 bedroom + den, 3 full baths condo with spectacular Intracoastal & ocean views!
- New kitchen cabinets & counter tops, kitchen island, new light fixtures, a double fridge, new appliances, and more! Intracoastal views from the kitchen and dining area!
- Modern, elegant, & neutral design. Open floorplan with new high hats, light fixtures and new flooring.
- Furnished condo with elegant accents, furniture, and decor! Bring your toothbrush!
- Magnificent DIRECT Intracoastal views from one balcony! The other balcony has beautiful views to the ocean and the Toscana grounds.
- Spacious master bedroom with Intracoastal views. Custom built master bedroom closet.
- The second bedroom has beautiful ocean views and 2 Twin/Single beds!
- Totally remodeled second bathroom. MODERN, sleek design.
- The third bedroom has a Queen size bed and magnificent Intracoastal views! Watch the boats pass by!
- The third bathroom was also remodeled.
- The laundry room has cabinets, a laundry tub, and a full size washer & dryer.
- Private elevator to the condo
- 2 parking spaces!
- Watch our Toscana West Highland Beach Condos video here:
- About Toscana:
- Toscana is a three building full service luxury oceanfront community located just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean.
- Toscana is a 24-hour manned gated community with 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, 2 tennis courts, bocce ball court, shuffleboard, and private beach with beach club. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room, lockers, kitchen, showers, BBQ area, and lounge beach chairs with canopy. Toscana West has a new MODERN lobby, a fitness center, sauna & steam room, a locker room, billiard’s room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to the apartment, underground parking, valet parking, 24/7 security, & more. Each Toscana Tower has 2 electric car charging stations!
About Highland Beach Florida: What is so special about Highland Beach?
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida). To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com . Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- Location, location, location : Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town that is located close to major cities: the hip City of Delray Beach, the exclusive city of Boca Raton, the quaint town of Deerfield Beach, the lively city of Ft. Lauderdale, and the iconic town of Palm Beach. There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Residents and visitors can rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. They can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! A brewery tour is always a great choice too! There are many beautiful local parks and museums nearby, and the restaurant choices are endless! Golf is extremely popular among Highland Beach residents since there are so many public and private golf courses around the area. For tennis players, the Delray Tennis Center is only about 5 minutes away from Highland Beach. It is an awesome tennis center! The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside and you live in Highland Beach! Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 5 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport which makes this location even more desirable. Highland Beach has warm weather 10 months out of the year. It’s always beach season in Highland Beach! Escape the COLD WINTERS! Reading a book on the beach, having happy hour on the sand with your loved ones and friends, walks by the beach, fishing, and shell collecting, are all part of the Highland Beach lifestyle. We also love walking on the beach to the nearby restaurant, Latitudes, located in the Delray Sands Resort. They have an awesome brunch and good happy hours!
- Highland Beach is ALL PRIVATE BEACH. There is no public access to the beach, which means, a less crowded beach compared to the very touristy public beaches in Boca Raton and Delray Beach. The Toscana beach is the PERFECT place to practice social distancing!
- Although there are many things to do nearby in the cities surrounding Highland Beach, when you live in Highland Beach, the town is VERY quiet. It is nice to know that you can go for dinner to a trendy nearby restaurant in a busy street such as Atlantic Avenue, where you can walk that street to see the nightlife, cute stores, and bars, but then, when you get home, you can enjoy the peace and serenity that Highland Beach offers. No restaurant noise and no noise from the tourism and traffic that other bigger cities get. Ditch the congested cities and come spend a few months in paradise!
Interested in this Toscana Seasonal Rental? Text Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Toscana residents at 561-715-0314.
We have been thinking about how much fun we had a few years ago when we went on our trip to New York city.
Many of our Highland Beach Florida neighbors are from New York. They either have a second home here in Highland Beach, or have permanently moved to Florida to take advantage of the lower taxes, the lower cost of living, and the much warmer Florida weather. Florida has no personal income tax, therefore, Florida is reeling in new residents, and their wealth, while other states like New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut are experiencing an exodus of residents. Florida came out on top, attracting $17.2 billion more than it lost—the recipient of a “wealth exodus” from many states, including New York, which contributed about $8 billion to Florida’s income base, according to this article in Bloomberg: Florida Is the Big Winner as the Wealthy Move Out of Northern States
New Yorkers love Highland Beach, and we do too! Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton in Florida. The Town is 1.1 total square miles. Highland Beach is a coastal community with a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months. The roughly three mile stretch of beach in the Town of Highland Beach provides our residents with a place to relax and recreate. Our beaches also serve as critical nesting grounds for endangered sea turtles. The Town of Highland Beach has a Post Office, Fire Department, Police Station & a brand new Public Library overlooking the Intracoastal.
There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. You can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! Go take a Brewery tour, visit the local parks and museums, try the many restaurants in the area, go golfing, go play tennis at the Delray Tennis Center, go to the many street festivals the cities nearby organize, and more! The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside! Location, location, location!
If you are interested in buying or selling a luxury property in Highland Beach Florida, or the surrounding coastal cities, please, text us at 561-715-0314.
Much health to all,
Mayra & Ben Stern, Stern Realty
Do you know anyone interested in renting in Toscana Highland Beach, Florida during season? If so, please, let us know and let them know about unit 907 in Toscana West. $10,000 per month, 3 months minimum. No pets.
View more pictures of this Toscana listing here: Toscana West Seasonal Rental
For more information contact Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty, and Toscana residents, at 561-715-0314 or BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com .
We have an off season and seasonal furnished rental in a luxury beachfront community just 10 minutes away from the Delray Beach Tennis Center. Magnificent ocean and Intracoastal views! Watch the YouTube video here: Furnished Toscana Condo For Rent