Do you know anyone interested in renting in Toscana Highland Beach, Florida during season? If so, please, let us know and let them know about unit 907 in Toscana West. $10,000 per month, 3 months minimum. No pets.
View more pictures of this Toscana listing here: Toscana West Seasonal Rental
For more information contact Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty, and Toscana residents, at 561-715-0314 or BenAndMayraStern@hotmail.com .
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
Featured Listings in Highland Beach:
Please, visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website
Please, give a LIKE to our Highland Beach Real Estate Facebook Page
We have an off season and seasonal furnished rental in a luxury beachfront community just 10 minutes away from the Delray Beach Tennis Center. Magnificent ocean and Intracoastal views! Watch the YouTube video here: Furnished Toscana Condo For Rent