Toscana North also known as Toscana Tower I, is located at 3700 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach, Florida 33487. Toscana North was the first Toscana Tower and it was built in 2000. Toscana North has 143 condos and 17 floors. Toscana North has 4 floor plans: the Cortona model, the Siena model, the Trevi model, and the Firenze model. Come see what the NEW and improved Toscana North is all about! The Toscana North lobby was renovated in 2019. The MODERN $1,200,000 Toscana North lobby has a Coffee Café and a Game Room with a pool table, a ping pong table, and a poker table! The Toscana North high tech gym was renovated in 2016 and it is more modern and better equipped than the gyms at the other two Toscana Towers. The gym cost was about $560,000. The Toscana North roof was partially replaced in 2019. There were NO assessments to residents for any of these Toscana North improvements! Toscana North is the building closest to the Toscana Beach Club, a HUGE plus! Toscana North has beautiful DIRECT ocean views, Intracoastal views, city views, and gorgeous views to the Toscana resort-style grounds.
Click on the links below to see the Toscana North floor plans:
Watch the Toscana North Condos Virtual Tour Movie 2020:
For more information about Toscana North Condos in Highland Beach Florida, visit our Toscana website. Click on the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/toscanarealestate/home/toscana-north-condos—toscana-north-highland-beach-florida-condos?authuser=0
Toscana Highland Beach is a three building full service luxury oceanfront community located just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana North, located at 3700 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487, has 17 floors and 143 condos. Toscana West, located at 3720 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487,has 16 floors and 118 condos. Toscana South, located at 3740 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487,has 18 floors and 159 condos. In total, there are 422 condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida. Toscana condos have 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedrooms. Most condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 have 2 huge balconies, and some condos have 3+ balconies. Toscana condos have ocean views, Intracoastal views, city views, and gorgeous views to the Toscana resort-style grounds. Toscana Highland Beach has a private beach club and beach for residents to enjoy year round. The elegant & recently remodeled Toscana Beach Club has beautiful ocean views. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room with ocean views, lockers, a kitchen, showers, and a BBQ area with gorgeous ocean views. The Toscana private beach has lounge beach chairs with canopy, and Toscana attendants that provide residents and their guests with towels and water. Toscana Highland Beach Florida is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, a bocce ball court, and a shuffleboard court. Toscana Towers has 3 heated pools and 2 hot tubs with attendant and cabana baths. Each Toscana Tower has a fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard’s room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking from 8 am to midnight, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Each Toscana Tower has 2 electric car charging stations! Pets of all sizes welcome, but tenants cannot have pets. Toscana Condos can be rented right after they are bought, twice a year for 90 days minimum each time. This is great for investors! Year round social events for Toscana residents! Toscana is a VERY social community. The Toscana Condo Association Social Committees and the Toscana HOA Social Committees organize events such as: holiday parties, bagel brunches, game nights, trivia nights, Valentine’s Day party, Halloween party, & much more. In addition, residents organize card groups, a Toscana Book Club, and more. There is so much to do when you live in Toscana! Toscana residents are required to have a parking space for each car they own or lease. Parking spaces in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 can be purchased (for about $50,000+) or rented (for about $150-$250 per month). The public schools for Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 are: J. C. Mitchell Elementary School, Boca Raton Community Middle School, and Boca Raton Community High School. There are also very good private schools close by such as: Pine Crest Preparatory School Boca Raton Campus and St. Andrews School. Florida Atlantic University is just 5 minutes away from Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487. The price range of Toscana condos is $635,000 to about $3,000,000. The price range of Toscana rentals is about $4,000 to $12,000 per month.
Interested in buying or renting in Toscana? Ben and Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Toscana residents, can show you any Toscana condos for sale or rent. Text us at 561-715-0314 to schedule your FREE Toscana tour!
Interested in selling your Toscana Highland Beach Florida condo? Click on the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/toscanarealestate/home/-did-you-know-toscana-blog?authuser=0
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton. Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at 561-715-0314.
Featured Listings in Highland Beach:
Please, visit our Highland Beach Real Estate website
Please, give a LIKE to our Highland Beach Real Estate Facebook Page